Catalina is a lively sweet 15" Lappentot, and let's not forget to mention she is Sebastians younger sister. Her hair is braided with blue polka dot ribbons, she wears a set of lace white under clothes, a white cotton lace blouse, a pink, green and yellow skirt, and a checkered apron which ties in the back, she has white socks and baby pink wool felt boots with pink leather ties
- Lappentots are hand stitched to last
- Bodies are made from cotton, filled with man-made fiber fill material. They have soft round cuddly tummies.
- Hair is a combination of natural sheep, alpaca and man-made yarn
- Clothes are hand stitched
- Clothes can be put on and off and are intended for play
Lappentots are hand made, they all look a little bit different, the stitching is visible, however this gives each Lappentot a unique look and appeal.
Catalina is very energetic, she makes a great friend and she plays the violin!
Lappentots are made in small batches, if your choice of Lappentot is not available today check back or email us.
Recommended for children 4 years and up.