Ellfa is 15" tall, she is handcrafted so no two are alike. Her body is made from natural cotton and filled with fiber filling. Elfa's clothes are hand sewn and can be removed. Her hair is ecru with pale bonde highlights and is a blend of sheep and alpaca wool which is very soft to touch, she has a round cuddly tummy and is made for play.
- Lappentots are hand stitched.
- Bodies are made from natural cotton, filled with man-made fiber fill material.
- Hair is a combination of natural sheep, baby alpaca and a blend yarn.
- Clothes are hand stitched.
- Clothes can be put on and off and are intended for play.
- Elfa has under clothes, a dress, an apron, a jacket, a scarf, wool felt shoes and a leather bag with a map.
- Wooden buttons on her shoes, and wooden buttons on her jacket.
Lappentots are handmade, they all look a little bit different, the stitching is visible and not perfect, however this look and feel gives each Lappentot a unique appeal.
Kind Elfa is Holger's sister, she is very good at reading maps, in fact she can read anything she puts her mind too, Elfa has her own story.
Lappentots are made in small batches, if your choice of Lappentot is not available today check back or email us.
Elfa and Holger sit together, with their friend the mouse.
To view Elfa's story click the STORIES button on the home page
Recommended for children 3 years and up.