- Lappentots are hand stitched.
- Bodies are made from cotton, filled with man-made fiber fill material.
- Hair is a combination of natural sheep, alpaca and man-made yarn.
- Clothes are hand stitched.
- Clothes can be put on and off and are intended for play.
- Elfa has under clothes, a dress, an apron, a jacket, a scarf, shoes and a bag with a map.
- Mother of pearl vintage buttons on her shoes, and wooden buttons on her jacket.
Lappentots are handmade, they all look a little bit different, the stitching is visible and not perfect, however this look and feel gives each Lappentot a unique appeal.
Kind Elfa is Holger's sister, she is very good at reading maps, in fact she can read anything she puts her mind too, Elfa has her own story.
Lappentots are made in small batches, if your choice of Lappentot is not available today check back or email us.
Elfa and Holger sit together, with their friend the mouse.
Recommended for children 4 years and up.